Support YOUR Music School
Celebrating the Sound of Human Potential - with Your Help!
Below are suggested giving levels and the corresponding impact that each gift may provide:
__ $5,000 – Supports beginning instrument group study for eight students
__ $3,500 – Fully funds the Awesome After School Orchestra for one year
__ $1,250 – Supports one month of private study for 10 students
__ $1,000 – Provides needed repair or replacement of instruments, or purchases three needed computers for the school office.
__ $500 – Purchases needed video camera, editing software and projector
__ $250 – Takes one performance ensemble and faculty for outreach performance
__ $100 – Supports two music classes a month at the Boys & Girls Club
__ $50 – Provides goodie bags for outreach performances at partner sites (Latino Community Association, Mountain Star Relief Nursery & REACH)
__ $25 - Helps to pay for musical materials like strings, books, picks, pencils, binders
__ $____ You decide!
More Ways to Give:
- Support CSoM Tuition Assistance fund and provide the gift of music to underserved students
- Host a fundraising House Party for 10 friends; CSoM will provide the music
- Your ongoing financial gifts provide needed support for our general fund. Please consider subscription giving. Additional information is available at www.cascadeschoolofmusic.org
- Ask your employer if they provide matching-gift opportunities and double your donation
To discuss how your donation may impact Cascade School of Music, please contact Director of Development, Kate Hanni. We are also able to accept gifts of appreciated securities, which may afford you tax advantages. Kate may be reached at 541.382.6866 or email@example.com.
READY TO GIVE:
Donations may be made in the following ways:
- Click the Paypal Donation Link
- Call CSM at 541.382.6866
- Mail a check to 510 NE 3rd Street | Bend, Oregon 97701
Cascade School of Music is a 501(c)3. Our tax ID number is 03-0409118.